The "Buzz" on the best fucking products around

The "Buzz" on the best fucking products around

Saturday 21 March 2015

Some like it rough...



 The UTIMI; Under the Bed Bondage Restraint System showed up in my mail... So, I just HAD to try it!!! Do you blame me? Seriously--- I'm sure you'd have done the same thing.

This restraint system is a little too industrial for me. Don't get me wrong, it's amazing, but I prefer the softer (faux fur lined) cuffs. So, these are just a little too rough for my liking. 
UTIMI utilized a hook & loop type closure system for this restraint system, rather than Velcro. I find this to be much more intimidating, as it's ridiculously difficult (nearly impossible) to get out of on your own. The straps themselves are broad, and made of tightly woven nylon threads. I don't foresee anyone breaking loose from these restraints any time soon! 

How it works: 

My husband and I found that placing the entire system under the box spring and mattress, and pulling the 4 straps out, was the most effective way to install the UTIMI; Under the Bed Bondage Restraint System. Going directly under the bed was definitely easier, but it left the straps with entirely too much give. The whole point of using a restraint system, it to keep a person restrained in one position. If there's too much give on the straps, you can easily move around, which defeats the whole purpose. On the other hand, you could go just below the mattress... Unfortunately that has a similar outcome. There's entirely too much slack in this position, and there's no actual restraining at this point. Under both box spring and mattress seemed to have the most desired effect for us.

Once you have the installation of the  UTIMI; Under the Bed Bondage Restraint System complete, feel free to give the cuffs a try. Good luck getting out! This restraint system, while not constructed of rope or chain, is rather heavy duty. 
I received my set up, complimentary, to test and review. I feel that this particular restraint system is  most definitely geared more toward those who are into rougher, more hard core bondage. If you're into softer, sexier, S&M style restraints, UTIMI has a set up for that too!

No comments:

Post a Comment