The "Buzz" on the best fucking products around

The "Buzz" on the best fucking products around

Wednesday 23 September 2015

Dirty little secrets...

We all have them. They're those juicy tidbits that show our true colors. Some of us have a few small ones, and others should rent a storage unit for theirs!
Heck, I have 2 rental units for mine!

Don't act innocent...

Recently, I was actually reminded of a few of mine, and it really got me thinking... One thought led to another, and eventually I found myself yearning to relive some of my glory days. Let's face it, I'm still a freak, but back then... OMG. Talk about needing a cold shower! Those nights were so steamy, even now, I still blush just thinking about it.

My favorite dirty little secrets are actually small moments. However, they were freaking fantastic! In fact --- I used to love having sex anywhere & everywhere. When the urge arose, I was all for taking a gamble with indecent exposure charges! I've only ever met one person who could keep up with my desires, and man did we have some fun! It was sexy, and exciting. I think that's what I miss the most... The feeling that I got out of it.

Feel like sharing some of your dirty little secrets? Don't be shy... Use a fake name if you want! Leave your steamy stories in the comments!!!


The best one just might win a gift card...


1 comment:

  1. How about an anonymous friend's not-so-secret, secret. One time he was having intense sex with his girlfriend in his car. They were really going at it like beasts. But after they finished they noticed a school bus with kids in it had parked next to them. Needless to say, he drove away as fast as possible.

    ReplyDelete