The "Buzz" on the best fucking products around

The "Buzz" on the best fucking products around

Wednesday 4 February 2015

Utimi - Male Chastity Device



I've started this first sentence a hundred times and deleted it--- because I just don't know how to start a review on this product! I guess I'll start by explaining what you get when you buy this... 

The male chastity device includes; 3 different size silicone rings, 2 plastic strips with holes pre-punched, 3 plastic lock clips, a small padlock & keys, and a silicone penis helmet. It's a cover for the head of the penis--- I don't know what to call it so I'm going with penis helmet!



To use, fit one of the three rings over the shaft of the penis. Fit the helmet over the ring via the tabs on the side of the helmet (they fit into the slots along the side of the rings). Then attach a plastic lock clip, and wrap a plastic strip around the ring. Pull tight (to the nearest prepunched hole) and put the hole over the plastic lock clip. Padlock the strip into the clip. Voila! You've officially installed a male chastity device onto a penis... 


Pros: the materials used in the product are outstanding. The quality is above and beyond why I expected, and I was impressed by how well made all of the parts were. The silicone is medical grade and silky soft, I'm assuming to allow for maximum comfort ;) 
Cons: the size variations for the rings are insane. If you're using this set strictly for bondage or foreplay, it's absolutely wonderful. However, if you're planning on using this for actual chastity or long-term bondage play, the sizes are a bit extreme. 

Let's put it this way; in order to properly place and maintain the device on your penis, you will need to achieve and maintain a full erection--- constantly. As soon as the penis goes soft, this will fall right off. It has tons of potential, but is definitely made for short periods of use. I personally would like a set in smaller sizes, and slightly thinner/ stretchier material. I've never been big into bondage, but I could see this being a lot of fun if I could use it for a longer period of time. For example, I would love to be able to use this device on my husband and tease him --- get him hard, let him go soft --- repeatedly. The way this device is currently, that's not possible. 


Thus, I give it a 4/5 star rating. 



I received my Utimi male chastity device, complimentary, to test and review--- and it's definitely brought some spice into our bedroom! Like I said earlier, I've never been big on bondage, but this product has definitely released my inner freak. I find bondage to be intriguing, and I'm definitely going to do a whole lot more dabbling ;) 


No comments:

Post a Comment