The "Buzz" on the best fucking products around

The "Buzz" on the best fucking products around

Monday 4 May 2015

Balls of steel!

Sooooooo...
Not gonna lie--- at first glance, these are kinda intimidating! They're rather large, and pretty heavy. However, I was immediately impressed
 by the quality of these stainless steel anal beads. They're seamless, and extremely well made. Knowing they were a quality item set my mind a little more at ease. The size was all that was left to conquer! 
My husband was teasing me about these beads. Taunting, if you will. Since I was given the beads as a gift, to test and review... I have to test them out! On the 2nd day of being overly intimidated by them, I gave up. The beads ha won! Go big or go home---- Ughhh --- I went home.
My husband, however, wouldn't let me give up so easily! The following evening, he surprised me with the beads. From behind. Mmmmhmmmm... Let me just say, they're rather enjoyable! There's nothing quite like the feel of cold stainless on your backside..... They're an entirely different feeling from the silicone beads. They're large, but super smooth--- not painful. Also, the metal is cool, but it warms to your body quickly! Plus, they're heavier than
 what I'm used to. But, they're nice, and they do feel good! I definitely recommend them to anyone looking for something different, and kinky! These beads are sure to satisfy the freak in anyone!




No comments:

Post a Comment