The "Buzz" on the best fucking products around

The "Buzz" on the best fucking products around

Monday 4 May 2015

Choosing a Vibrator


Choosing the right vibrator can be a seriously daunting task. With so many choices out there, it's hard to make the " right" decision. In fact, it can be down right intimidating... What size do you want? Color? Shape? Do you like ball
 bearings? How about studs or prongs? Bunnies & butterflies? Multiple speeds? Multiple functions? Way too many choices...
When I bought my first vibrator, it was a nightmare! I was super inexperienced, and went into an adult super store with some friends. The clerk was very friendly, and eager to help. She asked me about size and shape etc, then she asked about dual functionality... What?!? That's when I learned that vibrators could have additional appendages for anal stimulation as well... How the hell should I know, lady?!? This is my first vibraor... I didn't even know they came like this! Ughhhhh.
 Finally, a friend showed me some simple options, and it became less frustrating. I'll never forget the experience though! In an effort to save others from similar experiences, I suggest clicking the link pasted below. It will take you to a free & discreet, sex ed course on choosing the right vibrator. As always, I suggest you get to know your body, your likes & dislikes, etc. That will aid you in choosing the perfect toy!

No one wants to pick the wrong vibrator... They can be quite expensive, and are non-refundable!

Good Vibrations Sex Ed Series: 
How to Choose a Vibrator.


No comments:

Post a Comment