The "Buzz" on the best fucking products around

The "Buzz" on the best fucking products around

Friday 19 June 2015

Tie me up & make me moan

Oh how naughty I've been...


This bondage set by UTIMI is absolute heaven! It has everything you could want... Collar, cuffs, rope, nipple clamps, feathers, a flog, and a ball gag... Plus a few extra goodies!



All of the items included are made of high quality materials, and are made explicitly for "novelty purposes". Also, the leopard print is super cute & fun! 


My husband and I have had so much fun experimenting with this bondage set. My favorite items are the cuffs & the flog! The cuffs are lined for comfort, and the flog is supple, but gives a nice quick sting. It's surprising, but not terribly painful. 

Flogging is super erotic, if you ask me! I'm not a huge fan of the ball gag though. It's not the product itself, it's personal preference. My husband, he loves the whole set--- he's the dominant one. He especially likes to use the cuffs and ties with our existing under the bed restraint system. I happily oblige!


We received this bondage kit by UTIMI as a gift, to test and review. I've been wanting a set like this for a long time... Now that I have one, I'm not sure what I'm going to want next... Any suggestions???


No comments:

Post a Comment