The "Buzz" on the best fucking products around

The "Buzz" on the best fucking products around

Tuesday 2 June 2015

Vibrating wand...

Absolutely amazing...
This "massager" is fantastic!
Yes, it works fine as a massager... In fact, I used it on my shoulders & neck, and was quite surprised at how well it worked the knots out of my muscles. However, that's not the only use for it...
My husband and I experimented with this toy, as it's completely different than our usual toys of choice. First, let me say that this toy is super strong... It has many speed & vibration settings. Some settings are clearly meant for shoulders, as they could be overwhelming if used sexually. This wand is also rechargeable, which is my absolute favorite type! I hate searching for batteries at the last minute. Anyhow, I promise you won't be disappointed, as this toy has a setting that's sure to please everyone! Plus, it feels amazing anywhere you put it... I personally find it to be most pleasurable when used in a gentle stroking motion, between my clitors & vaina. This toy was sent to me, complimentary, to test and review. I can honestly say that I am beyond impressed with its' performance!



No comments:

Post a Comment