The "Buzz" on the best fucking products around

The "Buzz" on the best fucking products around

Saturday 17 January 2015

Utimi 10 frequency vibrator








Utimi Female 10-Frequency Vibrating Silent Waterproof G-Spot Stimulation Silica Gel Masturbation Vibrator with Screw Thread

I'm giving this product 4 stars because it wasn't what I had bargained for, but it served a purpose, and that purpose was fulfilled. 

Let's start at the beginning:


1. size--- if you're looking for average to large size, keep looking! This particular product falls short in the length/girth dept. 




2. Function--- well, it works. Kind of. The power button and speed adjustments did not work on mine. BUT if I put batteries in and secure the back, it turned itself on--- High speed only. So, I have the option of on, (High speed) or off completely.

 

3. Texture--- that's actually the best part of this product (aside from the beautiful color). It feels very soft and silky! I love the texture of the material, and it's super easy to clean! 

 


So, I was bummed when it arrived and it was a dud, but I didn't let that keep me down. 
A girls' got needs...

Would I recommend this product? In a pinch, it works. If it's on sale and you're looking for a quick, inexpensive hoorah--- go for it!





No comments:

Post a Comment