The "Buzz" on the best fucking products around

The "Buzz" on the best fucking products around

Saturday 17 January 2015

Utimi Rabbit - "Whirlwind Bunny"



Utimi Rabbit-Female 6-Speed Rotating Beads in the Angle of 360 Degree Rotating Swinging 6-Frequency Vibrating G-Spot Clitoris Double Sexual Pleasure,Waterproof Silica Gel Massage Masturbation Vibrator for Adults



My Utimi whirlwind bunny just showed up today! 

I was sooooo excited. I'm like a kid at Christmas when I get to try out a new toy!!! I tried not to get my hopes up, because in the past I've ordered some toys that turned out to be serious duds :( 

Anyhow, I couldn't help it --- I was excited! And, I had no batteries. OMG! Luckily, it's grocery day A quick trip to the store, and I was good to go! All through dinner and family time I kept thinking about the package waiting for me in my bedroom armoire. The kids finally fell asleep. It felt like an eternity!!! 



My husband and I made a mad dash to the bedroom, and within 5 minutes we were ready to go --- batteries and all! We decided to use the toy as a warm up, and then my husband would finish the job. Which is great, because I tend to take my time crossing the finish line. We used our favorite water based lube (hello sailor by Mano and Mano), and started to get busy. OMG --- the fireworks were almost instantaneous! It was unreal.

FYI: the whirlwind bunny has 6 speeds, and a reverse. You can have it rotate clockwise or counter-clockwise. It's very cool! It also has a mechanism in the head of the silicone penis that vibrates and makes it jerk around. Aside from the slight sound and vibration, this toy seriously feels almost life-like! 



Getting back on track --- My husband messed with the speed a bit, and it kept getting better and better. Mind you, I was NOT warmed up at all!!! This should not have happened... Within 3 minutes I had reached the hardest and fastest climax of my life. So fast, I just about missed it! No joke. My husband loved it! I, however, think we need to mess with the speeds to prolong the effect ;) I like to enjoy myself!!! 
It was intense, and definitely worth the wait --- thank The Lord for Amazon Prime and free 2 day shipping!!!
So, do I recommend this product? Heck yes!!! I think every woman should own this exact toy. It's freaking awesome!!! 


Try it for yourself...


And don't forget the batteries!!!
















No comments:

Post a Comment